Yup! That's right. The bike has two sets of pedals. The guy on the back uses the lower set by the wheel to pedal the cart around to wherever he finds kids hanging around. Then the kids pile on and he moves his feet to the upper set of pedals that make the animals move up and down! Can you imagine anyone in America with that kind of patience to do this all day every day for their entire career? I can't, but hey...like I said. People are willing to do ANYTHING to make a little money. :)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Merry-Go-What?!
There are all kinds of things in this country that amaze me. One of them is the willingness of people to do just about anything to make a little money--and I mean ANYTHING! Take this for example. You know those mechanical merry-go-rounds outside of the supermarkets that you put a quarter in and ride the animal for a few minutes? Well they have those here too...only they're a little different. In the States the merry-go-round is always in front of the mall. Here it tends to move around. In the States it's mechanical. Here it isn't. So how is this possible? Take a look:

Yup! That's right. The bike has two sets of pedals. The guy on the back uses the lower set by the wheel to pedal the cart around to wherever he finds kids hanging around. Then the kids pile on and he moves his feet to the upper set of pedals that make the animals move up and down! Can you imagine anyone in America with that kind of patience to do this all day every day for their entire career? I can't, but hey...like I said. People are willing to do ANYTHING to make a little money. :)
Yup! That's right. The bike has two sets of pedals. The guy on the back uses the lower set by the wheel to pedal the cart around to wherever he finds kids hanging around. Then the kids pile on and he moves his feet to the upper set of pedals that make the animals move up and down! Can you imagine anyone in America with that kind of patience to do this all day every day for their entire career? I can't, but hey...like I said. People are willing to do ANYTHING to make a little money. :)