So I know most of you have been wondering what the first week or so of my life on this side has included. To be perfectly honest, it’s mostly been spent just trying to figure out what in the world is going on! Just imagine moving into your first house with no knowledge of what to do or who to call to get everything turned on, etc. Don’t get me wrong, the people in the company have been great and have answered my questions, etc. But I think we’ll all be glad when there’s more than one phone number on my speed dial!
I had intended to show you a cool video of my neighborhood at this point, but after waiting over 3 hours to upload the 2 min video, I'm giving up. (Ironically the internet service here is called "Speedy" Lol!) Just pretend you saw it. Pretend you enjoyed it, and pretend it was worth my wait to try anyway. :)
The good news is that I have still pictures of the house and they upload much faster--though I'm convinced that "Speedy" is still an overstatement :) So without further adieu, here's the grand tour (sorry some of the pictures aren't better, I couldn't get back far enough to get a good view of everything):

The Front of our House

My Bedroom

My Bathroom

My Roommate's Bedroom
His Bathroom

The Dining Room and Sitting Room Looking Back Towards the Front Door

The Den (My Room is to the Left, My Roommate's is to the Right)

The Kitchen

The Laundry Room Looking from the Kitchen
I hope you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for stopping by! :)